An Experienced Firm, Skilled in Estate Planning, Estate Administration, All Types of Real Estate Transactions, and Many Other Areas of Law
WE ENDEAVOR TO PROVIDE RELIABLE COUNSEL AND PROMPT SERVICE TO CLIENTS IN THE GRAND STRAND AND LOWCOUNTRY
Ronald Gaynor represents clients in in many areas of law that require advice, counsel, and document drafting. Based in Pawleys Island South Carolina, I am familiar with the government agencies in Georgetown, Horry, and surrounding counties. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your matter involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
Law Offices Of Ronald S. Gaynor has a thorough understanding of South Carolina law. We work hard to help you get the best possible results. Among our practice areas:
- We meticulously handle every aspect of residential and commercial real estate transactions, including construction, financing, mortgages, lease agreements, and more. For help from a knowledgeable and experienced real estate lawyer, contact me today.
- We handle all types of estate planning matters, helping individuals protect their legacies and provide for their loved ones.
- We guide estate personal representatives, executors, and administrators through the process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating assets of the estate.
- We are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide clients through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents.
- I handle residential real estate cases involving closings, refinances, like kind exchanges, title liens. If you are buying, selling, or refinancing a home in South Carolina, we can help.
- There are many different types of trusts, each with its own rules and benefits. I can help you establish one appropriate for your assets and goals.
- A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. We draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable.
- A complete estate plan includes not only a will and/or a trust, but also an up to date power of attorney, health care power of attorney, and living will. We can counsel clients on the issues involved in these very personal documents.
When you retain the services of Law Offices Of Ronald S. Gaynor, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a leading Lowcountry law firm today
Law Offices Of Ronald S. Gaynor sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in South Carolina. My office is conveniently located in Pawley's Island. Call my firm at 843-904-5627 to arrange your complimentary initial consultation or contact the firm online.